Author: Temptation
•06:46
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Download Alexis

Her CC :
Hair Peggy
Skin:Strawberry at GoS
Lips+glasses:lemon leaf's
Piercings:MTS
Clothes:Modern Sims TSR
Eyes Pure eyes MTS
This entry was posted on 06:46 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 commentaires:

On 23 novembre 2010 à 03:12 , Lollipopzi a dit…

Hello Temptation ! Thanks for visiting my blog and giving me a comment, I really apreciate it ! :D
And as I don't like to steal Sims, I give credits to the creators . :b
Btw, I love your Simmies
Have a good week !